Listing out a few service and tools to increase traffic to your blog or website.
- Google Analytics – Helps to get you an idea about daily traffic.
- Google Webmaster Tools – Helps Webmasters to check the fundamentals, submit site-map etc.
- Google Adwords – Submit Ads of your website to Google or in other websites.
- WooRank – Make changes as suggested by the WooRank reporter
- Alexa – Submit your website to Alexa
- Social Networking Websites – Develop pages in Facebook, Twitter, You tube etc for your website and build fan following
- Technorati – Add your blog to Technorati
- StumbleUpon – Add your blog to StumbleUpon
- Attracta – Checks if your website is black listed by Google
- Forums – Participate is forums relevant to your blog
Provide Feeds and email subscriptions so that you get your loyal visitors.
Like Tech Doubts on FB for similar updates in your FB wall : https://www.facebook.com/TechDoubts